New Year’s Resolution
It’s that time of year again! Santa came and went. The New Year’s ball has been dropped. You spent the last 2 weeks traveling everywhere and visiting everyone… Now it is time to think ahead! Let’s get a 2019 Golfer’s Resolution List going... we asked our shop staff for some of their 2019 resolutions and how to get them done.
1. PLAY MORE GOLF! – Easy. Make sure you explain to your spouse/significant others why playing more golf will make you a better person.
2. I will not get angry on the course. – Let’s learn to enjoy our time on the course with our friends and nature. No more throwing fits! Instead of throwing your club at a tree when you nail the trunk, learn to appreciate how pretty that tree looks even after you nailed it.
3. I will work on my chipping and putting, instead of pounding balls on the range. – There is no quicker way to knock shots off your game then improving your putting and chipping!
4. I will not hit it onto Greenhill Ave on #3 (Good luck!)… or #9 parking lot… or #18 pond…
5. Walk more rounds. – This can help with almost everyone’s other resolutions to exercise and be healthy!
Hope to see everyone out on the course this winter!!
- Tommy Ellison
Assistant GM / Head Golf Professional
For lessons, please contact Tommy at 302.571.9041 x5