Per the Governor's orders, all guests must wear a mask or face covering when entering the clubhouse or when around other team members or guests. We are required to refuse entry to anyone who is not wearing a mask or face covering.
Ed Oliver Golf Club is taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously. Guided by the recommendations of the CDC, local, state, and federal guidelines, we have been making numerous changes to our golf operations to assist in providing the safest experience as possible for our guests and staff.
While understanding the real threat of the current conditions we are also trying to provide some level of physical activity and limited social interaction. Establishing this balance during a very fluid situation will be challenging, however, we are working to implement processes and practices to meet this dual objective. In an abundance of caution, we are implementing the following practices below:
To play golf and to minimize contact, you may call the golf shop directly 302.571.9041 x3 to prepay prior to your round OR download our mobile app to book your tee time.
- Shared Golf Carts are available. If requesting single-rider carts, a fee of $15 ($10 for 9 holes) will be charged and can only be offered based on availability.
- Everyone must book in advance.
- Walk-up play will not be allowed in order to follow the CDC’s guidelines on gatherings and social distancing; however, you can go to our website on your mobile device to book your round in advance.
- Social Distancing guidelines must be followed.
- Food and Beverage service will be available with limited hours of operation.
- Please do not gather in small groups while on or off the golf course.
- On-Course water coolers and restrooms are not currently available.
Social Distancing Standards
In an effort to protect the health and safety of our employees and guests, we are following Social Distancing Standards recommended by the Center for Disease Control. These standards will be strictly enforced without exception. We appreciate your patience and understanding as our employees diligently work to provide a safe environment for everyone.