and Chic Wedding Favors
Finding unique, elegant wedding favor ideas for your wedding can sometimes be a struggle. You need to look beyond the traditional store bought bubble-wands and chalky mint treats. Open your minds to something more useful, chic and non-mainstream to show your appreciation to your wedding guests. If you’re looking to offer your guests something a little more personalized, look below for some ideas.
· S ’mores kit, especially if it is a summer or fall wedding
· Personalized ChapStick (winter wedding)
· Scrub-a-dub-dub personalized bar of soap
· Mini bottles of champagne
· Koozie (who doesn’t love a new one of these! Plus your guests can use it that night)
· If you’re having an outdoor wedding you can give your guests mini plants to give them the outdoorsy feel to take home
· Beer and wine openers are always great things to send home
· A box of matches for “the perfect match”
· Mini bottles of wine with a personal thank you note from the new Mr. & Mrs.
· A non-traditional route you can do is, make a donation to a foundation of your choice instead of buying a favor and placing a card at each guests place and letting them know.
wedding favors are a small token that go a long way. As you can see there is a
variety for you to choose from. Ultimately, you want your wedding favors to
reflect who you are as a new couple, tie in well with your overall wedding
theme, and be reasonably priced.
Narrowing it down to what you believe your guests will appreciate, keep,
and use, will make the tradition a whole lot more fun and will remind your
guests of your special day for years to come.
Check out the following link for some great ideas!
Director of Catering and Event Sales