We are giving away 1 ELITE Card as a THANK YOU to our loyal followers!
How to Enter:
- DOWNLOAD Our App or Redeem Our Giveaway in the OFFER LOCKER if You Already Have the App
- LIKE us on Facebook
- FOLLOW us on Instagram
- Entry dates: From March 26 - April 25, 2021. The winner will be announced Monday, April 26th on Instagram and Facebook.
- ELITE Card will be valid from May 1st, 2021 - December 31st, 2021.
- Learn more about the ELITE Card
Click on the links above to enter today. Good Luck!
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who download, verify, and redeem the contest in the Offer Locker of the Ed Oliver Golf Club App and who are 16 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Ed Oliver Golf Club, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Ed Oliver Golf Club as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 13th, 2021 at 12am EST and ending April 25, 2021 at 11:59pm EST. All online entries must be received by 11:59 pm on April 25, 2021.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by downloading the Ed Oliver Golf Club App, Liking the Facebook Page, and Following the Instagram account. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Ed Oliver Golf Club. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Ed Oliver Golf Club. Alternate means of entry: Mail a 4" x 6" card with the following information; your full name, your complete address, a valid email address (if you do not have an email address, print "no email address"), a valid telephone number, the words "Pick The Winner" and mail entry to: Ed Oliver Golf Club 800 N. Dupont Road Wilmington, DE 19807 USA. Only one entry card will be accepted per person. All entries become the exclusive property of Ed Oliver Golf Club and will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an ELITE Card Membership at Ed Oliver Golf Club valued at approximately $312. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Ed Oliver Golf Club. The ELITE Card Membership is valid 5/1/21-12/31/21, No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Ed Oliver Golf Club's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Ed Oliver Golf Club to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by the rules of the contest under the supervision of Ed Oliver Golf Club. Winner will be notified by email and announced on Facebook and Instagram within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Ed Oliver Golf Club shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ED OLIVER GOLF CLUB‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By downloading and verifying the Ed Oliver Golf Club App and redeeming the contest offer, You understand and agree that Ed Oliver Golf Club, anyone acting on behalf of Ed Oliver Golf Club, and Ed Oliver Golf Club’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Ed Oliver Golf Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Ed Oliver Golf Club’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Ed Oliver Golf Club may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Ed Oliver Golf Club. Ed Oliver Golf Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Ed Oliver Golf Club has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Ed Oliver Golf Club reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Ed Oliver Golf Club and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND DELAWARE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Delaware having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Ed Oliver Golf Club 800 N. Dupont Road Wilmington, DE 19807 USA. Requests must be received no later than Monday, April 15th at 12pm EST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Ed Oliver Golf Club 800 N. Dupont Road Wilmington, DE 19807 USA.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Ed Oliver Golf Club is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.